This is probably the dish I make the most often. It works great as a side with pretty much anything. I use this same dressing on a variety of raw greens, such as collards and cabbage, but it is also great on cooked and chilled greens such as spinach and chard.
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups kale, very finely chopped and stem removed
- 1. In a large bowl, add the tahini, vinegar, honey, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of water. Mix until smooth.
- 2. Add the kale mix thoroughly with your hands and serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.